Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tastes better that way...

We have a video monitor for Finn, which is wonderful, because I can watch her play with her bear, or her feet, and I can actually see if she's really asleep. Well, today, when she was down for a nap, I heard her moving around. (Recently, she has had a cold, and hasn't been sleeping very well.) I guess she was drooling some during nap, because I saw her take her passi and wipe it off on her blankets. Not too fond of that drool flavor, I guess.
I go back to work in less than a week :( and I'm praying that Hadley does better with a bottle. Martie watched the girls today while I went to the doctor, and the bottle was a no go. I texted Martie to see how it was going, and her response was "I've got just as much patience as she does stubborness!" We have literally tried everything, just waiting on that "one thing" that is going to make her realize that we aren't trying to poison her or anything. So, please pray that Hadley starts doing better, for my sake and for Martie's!

No comments:

Post a Comment