Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back to work with a bang!

Yesterday was my first day back to work, and while it went well for me, I think that Martie now realizes how much another child adds to the mix. I had a relatively easy assignment at work, and my patients were very pleasant and didn't require much work. I got a phone call at 10:00am from Shaun saying that Hadley was still asleep, should Martie wake her up to eat? Ummm, yes! Shaun was going to call me back after Martie got her up and fed her.

I got another phone call about an hour and a half later saying that Shaun was going home to attempt to feed Haddie bacause she just wasn't liking the bottle. It was 1:00 before she actually took about 2 ounces. Needless to say, she nursed like crazy when I got home!

Overall, the day went well, Martie stayed calm the whole time, Hadley didn't starve, and I had a good first day back. Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment