Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bring on tha Spoons!

Since Finley now laughs at me when I try to spank her, I have decided to adopt Mom's old torture device, YE OLD SPANKING SPOON. Finn thought it was a game the first time I threatened her with a spanking, bless her heart. I held it up and asked, (in the sternest voice I could muster), "Do you want a spanking?" And with a very excited voice she said, "Uh, huh!" So I couldn't spank her when she thought she was going to get a super fun new toy, or something. However, I know it would be a matter of minutes before she would get into something else that she isn't supposed to be messing with (i.e. the trash, the toilet, the diaper pail, that sort of thing.) True to form, she tried to help herself to my cup of tea on the bar, which I had just gotten on to her for doing. So, I spanked her with the spoon. She had no clue what had just hit her. She gave me a very confused look, then looked at the spoon, then back at me. And grinned. Then she figured that it was just a game with a little pain involved. She still wanted the spoon! So, I reached around her and acted like I was going to spank her again, and she grinned and grimaced at the same time. Poor thing. I guess she will have to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment