Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My girls...

Tickled pink is all I can say. I love my girls, and I love spending time with them. Finley is such a good big sister, although I have to keep my eyes on her. She wants to share with Hadley, so she's always putting toys, blankets, burp cloths, cheese-it's, or gummi bears in her bouncer. Or in her mouth. Whichever she can reach. And, just this morning, Finn put a lovie on her shoulder like a burp cloth and tried to pick Haddie up, like she has seen us do several times. Too cute, but I will have to keep my eye on her!
I'm enjoying being at home with the girls, but I'm ready to go back to work for the adult contact. I wish I could just work once a week! See my friends and co workers, but also be with my girls! I know once I go back to work, I will wish I was still at home, so I'm going to really enjoy the next 2 weeks until I go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment