Monday, October 26, 2009

Watching her play...

As a mother, I have so enjoyed everything about my child and all of her discoveries. One of the things I really love is watching her play in the mornings. We have a video monitor and I am able to just sit and watch Finley as she wakes up and starts her day. She loves the play with her teddy bear and other animals in her crib, and she just lays back and sings to them sometimes. She talks to herself, and she coos and kicks up her feet and plays around. She never wakes up fussy; she starts her day off with a song and some babble. It's so precious to watch!
Shaun and I often lay in bed and just watch the child that we created. It's so amazing to know that WE did that, that our love and prayers enabled us to create such a loving, beautiful, precious child. We are so blessed, and thank the Lord for her everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment