Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Girls will be girls...

Having a little girl has opened my mind about a lot of things. First of all, who know that there are so many things that are "instinct" to women? Finley's new thing is to walk around the house with a purse on her shoulder. Her favorite purse is a very girlie pink purse, but she doesn't mind the black Coach purse either. I mean, really? She's 13 months old, and she already has the purse thing down pat? Amazing! All she sees me carry is the plain black diaper bag, so I know she's not just copying me.
And the hair brush. She loves to comb her hair and look at herself in the mirror. She will stand in front of the full length mirror and examine herself or her outfit. She loves to see pictures of herself, and she can't stand to be dirty. Am I raising a high-maintenance little girl or what?
Oh, well maybe this next girl will be a tom-boy or something, cause Lord knows my husband will not be able to handle 2 girlie-girls! We may have to get a male dog just to add a little testosterone to the household, cause we are not going to add another baby to the mix in a few months! One oops baby is enough! (Not that we won't love Hadley just as much as Finley!)

No comments:

Post a Comment