Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My little fish...

Back when it first started getting warm, I bought a little kiddie pool for the girls (and for me too, if I'm telling the truth). Finn has decided that it's the best thing ever, and wants to go swimming all hours of the day, rain or shine. One day, I came home from work and her lips were blue, teeth chattering, and she still didn't want to come inside. I guess she gets that from her daddy!

Finn has also really started talking in the last couple of weeks. She asks for food and toys by name, and it's so cute to see her growing up! But, she seems to add an "F" to most words. A bug is a "buff," down is "dowff" and a flag is a "flaff."

Her favorite letter seems to be "H." I hear her all the time asking herself "Where H?" And she's all about snoring. She pretends to sleep, lays her head down and snores. It's too cute!

Hadley is doing well, also. She is rolling over from her belly to back, and has decided that she loves a passi. She is just a little peanut; she's 30th percentile for weight and less than that for height, so I guess she'll be my petite one!

I have truely been blessed with these precious girls, and I am so thankful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment