Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I am that girl...

We went camping Father's Day weekend, and we had so much fun! (I will post pics soon, I promise). Well the bathroom was pretty close to our cabins, which was awesome at three in the morning when you really gotta go!
Well, one time that I went, I put paper on the seat like I always do, did my business and went walking back up to the cabin. It was a beautiful day; there were birds chirping, I saw kids running around, and heard the sound of laughter coming from nearby camp sites. I went to the cabin to change, and my wonderful hubby starts laughing, whips out his phone, and takes a picture.
It seems that when I pulled up my shorts after using the bathroom, one of the long strips from the seat got caught in my waistband.

I had a toilet paper tail.

I was what the laughter was about.

I'm sure I was why the kids were running.

And my husband could barely stop laughing long enough to snap a picture.

Now that's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment