Friday, November 26, 2010

So, it's been awhile...

So sorry, it's been quite some time since my last post. There had been lots going on; Hadley is ten months old today, and even though she's just a peanut, (she looks like she is about six months old) she is a feisty little thing! She is pulling up on everything, and likes to stand by herself for a few minutes. Finn is now potty trained, and is such a big girl! I have started making hairbows to sell (I have been making them for the girls for quite some time) and I have a current obsession with crochet. I guess you could say I am a part time "hooker!"

More to come soon, like pics of the girls and such...I promise:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. One wonders where time goes, especially when it comes to the busy life of a new Mom. It sounds like your girls are on track with their cousins and second cousins.

    Do not know if you remember my daughter babysitting you and your siblings when you were younger. She was in over the Thanksgiving holidays and of course the Pullen family was on topic. She remembers the times and now her children are 17, 15, 10 and next Saturday 9. Time will start going by even faster so grap that camera a shot anything and everything you can about the life you have now. Such a joy to look back.

    Merry Christmas to all! ~Sonnie Cooke

    ReplyDelete